O’Riordan Bethel provides legal support that is responsive, focused, and aligned to each client’s needs. We offer a full range of transactional, contract and litigation services to small- and mid-size businesses, with particular emphasis on those in the Government Contracts and Construction communities.
We help clients achieve success assisting in all phases of transactions and contract drafting, review and negotiation, including:
– Arbitration and mediation agreements.
– Commercial Leases.
– Construction contracts.
– Employment agreements.
– Government contracts and FAR flow down.
– Intellectual property protection agreements.
– Joint ventures.
– Licensing agreements.
– Limited liability membership, partnership and shareholder agreements.
– Manufacturing contracts.
– Non-compete and Non-disclosure agreements.
– Prime-subcontractor agreements.
– Promissory notes.
– Purchase and sales agreements.
– Teaming agreements.
– Stand-still agreements.
– Settlement agreements.
We provide a full range of commercial and business litigation services, including:
– Case assessment, discovery, trial and appellate work, mediation and arbitration in federal and state courts and administrative venues.
– Investigations of allegations of corporate and management fraud and malfeasance.
– Litigation of allegations of white-collar criminal conduct to include bribery, public corruption, corporate and management fraud.
– Investigation and defense of Title VII and EEO discrimination claims (including Sexual Harassment claims).
– Representation of individuals or corporate entities facing disciplinary proceedings by professional boards in law, medicine, accountancy, and dentistry.
Our work on behalf of Government Contractors has been recognized consistently since 2010. We litigate and defend against bid protests, claims and disputes, appeals at the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the Boards of Contract Appeals, and federal court. We also offer full life-cycle services, including:
– Teaming arrangements, non-disclosure and joint venture agreements.
– Business ethics codes, compliance audits and training.
– Export controls & trade sanctions.
– Buy America, Buy American, Davis Bacon, and Service Contract Acts.
– Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and supplements (civilian and military).