O’Riordan Bethel is a licensed and a bonded General Contractor. We have completed domestic (CONUS) construction projects for federal (military and civilian) and private owners valued at over $4,000,000,00. International experience includes site selection surveys for work camps and concrete manufacturing operations and coordinating with regulatory officials in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Dubai; and materials sourcing services for a U.S. contractor’s planned civil construction activities in Azerbaijan.
– U.S. Army, Hatfield Gate Access Control Point, Ft. Meyer, Virginia. (2016-2017) Design/build contract for parking lot and associated improvements, Hatfield Gate ACP, Ft. Meyer, VA. (Mission & Installation Contracting Command, U.S. Army). General Contractor.
– Temporary Visitor Control Center, Ft. Meyer, Virginia. (2016-2017) Construction of temporary modular/pre-engineered style building for the Visitor Control Center, Hatfield Gate ACP, Ft. Meyer, VA. (Mission & Installation Contracting Command, U.S. Army). General Contractor.
– Roof Repair and Replacement, US Department of Energy Main Building, Germantown, MD. (2017) (U.S. General Services Administration). Repair and replacement of Data Center and Warehouse Loading Dock Roofs. (U.S. General Services Administration.) General Contractor.
– Skylight Replacement, Building 9706, National Security Agency, Ft. Meade, MD. (2017). Remove existing and install new skylight measuring 400’+ in length. (National Security Agency.) Subcontractor.
– East Moat Power Improvement, Market Shed and Garden Wall, Areas 1 through 6, Whitten Building, Washington, DC (2018) (U.S. Department of Agriculture). Design and install power delivery to Farmer’s Market at East Moat, design and construct replacement Market Shed, and design and install replacement of garden wall reinforcing systems, all in historic headquarters building along National Mall. General Contractor.
– Bollards, Jefferson Drive Apron, Whitten Building, Washington, DC (2018-2019) (U.S. Department of Agriculture). Design and construct bollard security system at driveway and VIP parking lot at historic headquarters building along National Mall. General Contractor.