Commercial & Business Litigation
Our commercial and business litigation practice goes beyond common expectations Our attorneys and consultants advise and assist governmental units (executive, legislative, ministry and cabinet level), quasi-governmental entities, multi-lateral organizations and private financing and commercial entities on a broad spectrum of business and litigation related issues, including:
- Support for Offices of General Counsel with Research and Drafting of Contracts, Reports, White Papers, and Briefs.
- Statutory and Regulatory Analysis.
- Compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank, and Related Matters).
- Commercial Law Including Contract Disputes.
- Investigations (Including EEOC, Sexual Harassment, Title VII Claims).
- Interviews and Surveys.
- Case Assessment, Discovery, Trial and Appellate Work.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Including Mediation and Arbitration
- Prosecution and Defense of Claims Related to Antitrust, Breach of Contract, Breach of Fiduciary Duties, Construction, FAR, Fraud, Securities Law, Trademark and Patent, and White-Collar Criminal Actions.
- Interpretation of Legal Frameworks Imposed by International, Federal, and State Statutory and Regulatory Requirements.
O'Riordan Bethel litigates in federal and state trial and appellate courts, federal and state administrative tribunals and boards, the Government Accountability Office, the Small Business Administration Office of Hearings & Appeals, and regulatory and licensing boards.