- Speaker, Supply Chain: Government Contracts and Procurement Concerns, Institute for Supply Management, National Capital Area, Inc. (Washington, DC) (November 18, 2014)
- Speaker, U.S. Small Business Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce and U.S. Agency for International Development: Global Opportunities for Women-Owned Businesses through Federal Contracting (March 2014)
- Panelist, Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 5th Annual Business Exposition, Certification for Small and Growing Businesses and Federal Contractors (Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC) (March 2014)
- Speaker, Contract Law for Federal Aid Projects Workshop Series, DC Department of Transportation (Washington, DC) (September 24 and October 3, 2013).
- Panelist, Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 4th Annual Business Exposition, Certification for Small and Growing Businesses and Federal Contractors (Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC) (April 2013)
- Panelist, WAVE Policy Update Breakfast: Legal Issues for Government Contractors (Women’s Memorial at Arlington Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia) (January 2012)
- Panelist, Best Practices for Partnering and Teaming, Women Business Consortium’s 2011 Power Conference! (Bethesda, Maryland) (September, 2011).
- Speaker, Considerations for Going Global, Women Business Consortium’s 2011 Power Conference! (Bethesda, Maryland) (September, 2011).
- Panelist, Best Practices, Worst Practices, and Resources for Veteran- and Women-owned Small Businesses: Panel Discussion . Veteran Woman Owned Small Business Seminar (Women as Veteran Entrepreneurs, presented by the BLS Group, Inc. and Ken Bolton and Associates, in collaboration with the Department of Veteran Affairs OSDBU and the US Small Business Administration’s Veteran Procurement Liaison) (Women’s Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery) (March, 2011).
- Co-author, “Going Global – Dispelling the Myths of International Infrastructure Opportunities,” Utility Contractor (http://www.utilitycontractoronline.com/ ) (March 2011).
- Speaker, Going Global: International Infrastructure Opportunities (National Utility Contractors Association, EXPO ’11) (Puerto Rico, January, 2011).
- Keynote Speaker and Panelist, Basic Considerations for Teaming and Joint Ventures, Women Business Consortium’s Power Conference! (Bethesda, Maryland) (September, 2010).
- Author, Identification of Business Opportunities in the American Public Contracts Market, Report Prepared for the Inter-American Development Bank (Spring, 2005).
- Workshop Leader, Domestic Review Procedures ‑ National Experiences, Regional Workshop on Government Procurement for Caribbean Countries (The World Trade Organization and the Institute for the Integration of Latin America and Caribbean of the Inter-American Development Bank, in co-operation with the Caribbean Regional Negotiating Machinery and the Government of Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad & Tobago) (October, 2004).
- Speaker, Government Contracting in the Global Marketplace: Preparing to Seize the Opportunities (Washington, DC) (June 2004).
- Speaker, The Utility Construction Market for US Companies in Chile: Build, Operate and Transfer Projects (National Utility Contractors Association, Washington DC Summit, Washington, DC) (June, 2004).
- Speaker, Mastering Government Procurement Systems in the United States (Chilean Free Trade Government Procurement Delegation, Embassy of Chile, Washington, DC) (February, 2004).
- Speaker, Government Contracts: Legal Issues for the Construction Industry (Hispanic Contractors of Colorado, Denver, Colorado) (February, 2000).
- Speaker, “What to Do When the Feathers Hit the Fan: Protecting Your Organization in a High-Profile Crisis” (Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc., D.C. Metro Chapter, Rockville, Maryland and Calverton, Maryland) (March, 1999 and June, 1999).
- Workshop Leader, “Introduction to Sexual Harassment” (various in-house training seminars, United States) (1996 – 2011).